Reasons why you should STOP shaving your hair in your private part! READ THIS!


We can't deny the fact that a lot of people believe that it appears unsanitary and not appealing to the eyes when you have hair down there. Because of this thought, most people end up shaving or plucking their hair down there.

However, a study that was made by the American Diary of Obstetrics that was led by a scientist Andrea De Maria, 87% of women go to salons to get their pubic hair removed, while the other 13% are removing their hair down there all by themselves.



We can't deny the fact that a lot of people believe that it appears unsanitary and not appealing to the eyes when you have hair down there. Because of this thought, most people end up shaving or plucking their hair down there.





What they all didn't know is that there are bad effects when you try to shave your hair down there.
A studying the American journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 60% of women who removed their pubic hair have developed at least one health problem.

Most of them experienced razor burn, cuts or infection in the hair root, abscesses and bacterial skin infections.



And also, they are unaware that pubic hair serves as a natural defense against sexually transmitted infections and removing your hair down there means removing a natural shield down there. 



What's Popular Now
Reasons why you should STOP shaving your hair in your private part! READ THIS! Reasons why you should STOP shaving your hair in your private part! READ THIS! Reviewed by World Health Info on October 27, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.